Orientation
 
Created Date
From  
To  
 
License Type
 


Sort By
 

 
41 Items found. | 1 pages | Items per page    

WOLLERTON OLD HALL, SHROPSHIRE: LANHYDROCK BORDERS. HOT, COLOURS, WOODEN, SEAT, BENCH, DAHLIAS, MONARDA, ALSTROEMERIA, ACHILLEA, HELENIUMS, CANNAS, PHORMIUM 80916 (RM)
WOLLERTON OLD HALL,
SHROPSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PARHAM, SUSSEX: ENTRANCE HALL - CONTAINER WITH SUNFLOWERS, RED ALSTROEMERIA, GLADIOLUS AND BRONZE FENNEL 81318 (RM)
PARHAM, SUSSEX:
ENTRANCE HALL -..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PARHAM, SUSSEX: ENTRANCE HALL - CONTAINER WITH SUNFLOWERS, RED ALSTROEMERIA, GLADIOLUS AND BRONZE FENNEL 81317 (RM)
PARHAM, SUSSEX:
ENTRANCE HALL -..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PARHAM, SUSSEX: HALL - PINK WALL, TABLE,  CONTAINER WITH SEDUM AUTUMN JOY, ALSTROEMERIA, GOLDEN PRIVET, RED DAHLIAS 81316 (RM)
PARHAM, SUSSEX: HALL -
PINK WALL, TABLE, ..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PARHAM, SUSSEX: WEST ROOM - SILVER CONTAINER WITH DELPHINIUM BRUCE, GLADIOLI VELVET EYES AND HOME COMING, ALSTROEMERIA, PHLOX 81315 (RM)
PARHAM, SUSSEX: WEST
ROOM - SILVER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PARHAM, SUSSEX: WEST ROOM - SILVER CONTAINER WITH DELPHINIUM BRUCE, GLADIOLI VELVET EYES AND HOME COMING, ALSTROEMERIA, PHLOX 81314 (RM)
PARHAM, SUSSEX: WEST
ROOM - SILVER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PARHAM, SUSSEX: WEST ROOM - SILVER CONTAINER WITH DELPHINIUM BRUCE, GLADIOLI VELVET EYES AND HOME COMING, ALSTROEMERIA, PHLOX 81313 (RM)
PARHAM, SUSSEX: WEST
ROOM - SILVER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PARHAM, SUSSEX: WEST ROOM - SILVER CONTAINER WITH DELPHINIUM BRUCE, GLADIOLI VELVET EYES AND HOME COMING, ALSTROEMERIA, PHLOX 81312 (RM)
PARHAM, SUSSEX: WEST
ROOM - SILVER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PARHAM, SUSSEX: GREEN ROOM - WHITE AND GOLD CONTAINER WITH PINK ALSTROEMERIA, COSMOS, RHAMNUS, WHITE SALVIA, JOE PYE WEED, PEACH COLOURED ASTER 81311 (RM)
PARHAM, SUSSEX: GREEN
ROOM - WHITE AND GOLD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PARHAM, SUSSEX: GREEN ROOM - WHITE AND GOLD CONTAINER WITH PINK ALSTROEMERIA, COSMOS, RHAMNUS, WHITE SALVIA, JOE PYE WEED, PEACH COLOURED ASTER 81310 (RM)
PARHAM, SUSSEX: GREEN
ROOM - WHITE AND GOLD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PARHAM, SUSSEX: GREEN ROOM - WHITE AND GOLD CONTAINER WITH PINK ALSTROEMERIA, COSMOS, RHAMNUS, WHITE SALVIA, JOE PYE WEED, PEACH COLOURED ASTER 81309 (RM)
PARHAM, SUSSEX: GREEN
ROOM - WHITE AND GOLD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
EASTLEACH HOUSE, GLOUCESTERSHIRE: RED BORDER - BOX EDGED BED WITH ALSTROEMERIA, MACLEAYA, EVENING PRIMROSE. FLOWERS, FLOWERING, SUMMER, ENGLISH, GARDEN 76242 (RM)
EASTLEACH HOUSE,
GLOUCESTERSHIRE: RED..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
EASTLEACH HOUSE, GLOUCESTERSHIRE: RED BORDER - BOX EDGED BED WITH ALSTROEMERIA, VERBASCUM CHAIXII ALBA, SORBUS ARIA LUTESCENS. FLOWERS, FLOWERING, SUMMER, ENGLISH, GARDEN 76241 (RM)
EASTLEACH HOUSE,
GLOUCESTERSHIRE: RED..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
EASTLEACH HOUSE, GLOUCESTERSHIRE: RED BORDER - BOX EDGED BED WITH ALSTROEMERIA, VERBASCUM AND SORBUS ARIA LUTESCENS. FLOWERS, FLOWERING, SUMMER, ENGLISH, GARDEN 76240 (RM)
EASTLEACH HOUSE,
GLOUCESTERSHIRE: RED..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS  KEW  LONDON: ALSTROEMERIA INDIAN SUMMER 68269 (RM)
ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS
KEW LONDON:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS  KEW  LONDON: ALSTROEMERIA INDIAN SUMMER 68268 (RM)
ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS
KEW LONDON:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CHATEAU DE CHENONCEAU  FRANCE: ALSTROEMERIA IN THE CUTTING GARDEN/ POTAGER 64645 (RM)
CHATEAU DE CHENONCEAU
FRANCE: ALSTROEMERIA..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CHATEAU DE CHENONCEAU  FRANCE: ALSTROEMERIA IN THE CUTTING GARDEN/ POTAGER 64644 (RM)
CHATEAU DE CHENONCEAU
FRANCE: ALSTROEMERIA..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CHATEAU DE CHENONCEAU  FRANCE: ALSTROEMERIA IN THE CUTTING GARDEN/ POTAGER 64643 (RM)
CHATEAU DE CHENONCEAU
FRANCE: ALSTROEMERIA..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN, YORKSHIRE: HYBRID ALSTROEMERIA SIMILAR TO AVANTI - CLOSE UP, PLANT PORTRAIT, FLOWER, FLOWERS,  AUGUST, SUMMER, PINK, YELLOW, PERENNIAL 64133 (RM)
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN,
YORKSHIRE: HYBRID..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN, YORKSHIRE: HYBRID ALSTROEMERIA SIMILAR TO AVANTI - CLOSE UP, PLANT PORTRAIT, FLOWER, FLOWERS,  AUGUST, SUMMER, PINK, YELLOW, PERENNIAL 64132 (RM)
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN,
YORKSHIRE: HYBRID..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN, YORKSHIRE: HYBRID ALSTROEMERIA SIMILAR TO AVANTI - CLOSE UP, PLANT PORTRAIT, FLOWER, FLOWERS,  AUGUST, SUMMER, PINK, YELLOW, PERENNIAL 64131 (RM)
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN,
YORKSHIRE: HYBRID..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN, YORKSHIRE: HEAD GARDENER ANDY KARAVICS CUTTING ALSTROEMERIA IN THE WALLED GARDEN - MAN, SUMMER, AUGUST, WORK, WORKING, PEOPLE, PERSON, MEN, JOB, DEADHEADING 64117 (RM)
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN,
YORKSHIRE: HEAD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN, YORKSHIRE: HEAD GARDENER ANDY KARAVICS CUTTING ALSTROEMERIA IN THE WALLED GARDEN - MAN, SUMMER, AUGUST, WORK, WORKING, PEOPLE, PERSON, MEN, JOB, DEADHEADING 64116 (RM)
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN,
YORKSHIRE: HEAD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN, YORKSHIRE: HEAD GARDENER ANDY KARAVICS CUTTING ALSTROEMERIA IN THE WALLED GARDEN - MAN, SUMMER, AUGUST, WORK, WORKING, PEOPLE, PERSON, MEN, JOB, DEADHEADING 64115 (RM)
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN,
YORKSHIRE: HEAD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN, YORKSHIRE: HEAD GARDENER ANDY KARAVICS CUTTING ALSTROEMERIA IN THE WALLED GARDEN - MAN, SUMMER, AUGUST, WORK, WORKING, PEOPLE, PERSON, MEN, JOB, DEADHEADING 64114 (RM)
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN,
YORKSHIRE: HEAD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN, YORKSHIRE: BORDER IN THE WALLED GARDEN WITH ALSTROEMERIAS AND SALVIAS - COUNTRY GARDEN, SUMMER, AUGUST, EVENING LIGHT 64113 (RM)
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN,
YORKSHIRE: BORDER IN..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN, YORKSHIRE: BORDER BESIDE THE GREENHOUSE IN THE WALLED GARDEN - SUNSET, ALSTROEMERIAS, SALVIAS, SUNFLOWERS, FLOWERS, FLOWERING, SUMMER, GRAVEL, PATH 64080 (RM)
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN,
YORKSHIRE: BORDER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN, YORKSHIRE: BORDER BESIDE THE GREENHOUSE IN THE WALLED GARDEN - SUNSET, ALSTROEMERIAS, SALVIAS, SUNFLOWERS, FLOWERS, FLOWERING, SUMMER, GRAVEL, PATH 64079 (RM)
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN,
YORKSHIRE: BORDER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN, YORKSHIRE: BORDER BESIDE THE GREENHOUSE IN THE WALLED GARDEN - SUNSET, ALSTROEMERIAS, SALVIAS, FLOWERS, FLOWERING, SUMMER, GRAVEL, PATH, GLASSHOUSE 64078 (RM)
SLEDMERE HOUSE GARDEN,
YORKSHIRE: BORDER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PECKOVER HOUSE  WISBECH  CAMBRIDGESHIRE: THE NATIONAL TRUST - ROSE GARDEN WITH ORANGE ALSTROEMERIA  HOLLIES AND ARCH WITH ROSA HIAWATHA 60447 (RM)
PECKOVER HOUSE
WISBECH ..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PECKOVER HOUSE  WISBECH  CAMBRIDGESHIRE: THE NATIONAL TRUST - ROSE GARDEN WITH ORANGE ALSTROEMERIA  HOLLIES AND ARCH WITH ROSA HIAWATHA 60446 (RM)
PECKOVER HOUSE
WISBECH ..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PECKOVER HOUSE  WISBECH  CAMBRIDGESHIRE: THE NATIONAL TRUST - ROSE GARDEN WITH ARCH OF ROSA HIAWATHA  HOLLIES AND ALSTROEMERIA 60436 (RM)
PECKOVER HOUSE
WISBECH ..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
NYMANS  SUSSEX. THE NATIONAL TRUST: BLUE GERANIUMS AND ALSTROEMERIAS IN THE HERBACEOUS BORDER  JUNE  EVENING LIGHT 59807 (RM)
NYMANS SUSSEX. THE
NATIONAL TRUST: BLUE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WOODCHIPPINGS  NORTHANTS: VISTA THROUGH THE CIRCLE AND THE YEW ARCH TO THE PIPER WITH AQUILEGIAS ALSTROEMERIAS AND ROSES 27927 (RM)
WOODCHIPPINGS
NORTHANTS: VISTA..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WOODCHIPPINGS  NORTHANTS: VISTA THROUGH THE CIRCLE AND THE YEW ARCH TO THE PIPER WITH AQUILEGIAS ALSTROEMERIAS AND ROSES 27926 (RM)
WOODCHIPPINGS
NORTHANTS: VISTA..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WOODCHIPPINGS  NORTHANTS: RUSTY METAL DRAGONFLY AMONGST ALSTROEMERIAS AND ROSA DUCHESS OF PORTLAND 27904 (RM)
WOODCHIPPINGS
NORTHANTS: RUSTY..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE PRIORY  BEECH HILL  BERKSHIRE: TRIANGULAR PICKING BED WITH ALSTROEMERIAS 26985 (RM)
THE PRIORY BEECH HILL
BERKSHIRE: TRIANGULAR..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE PRIORY  BEECH HILL  BERKSHIRE: TRIANGULAR PICKING BED WITH ALSTROEMERIAS 26984 (RM)
THE PRIORY BEECH HILL
BERKSHIRE: TRIANGULAR..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ALSTROEMERIAS AND ROSES IN CAROLYN HUBBLES GARDEN  SHROPSHIRE 20767 (RM)
ALSTROEMERIAS AND
ROSES IN CAROLYN..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ORANGE/YELLOW ALSTROEMERIA (LIGTU HYBRIDS). 4749 (RM)
ORANGE/YELLOW
ALSTROEMERIA (LIGTU..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart