Orientation
 
Created Date
From  
To  
 
License Type
 


Sort By
 

 
Did you mean? : caret
29 Items found. | 1 pages | Items per page    

PETRA HOYER MILLAR GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE: CASTLE END HOUSE. ASTRANTIA ROMA, ASTRANTIA CLARET, ALLIUM CHRISTOPHII, BRIZA MEDIA, CIRSIUM TREVORS BLUE WONDER, SANGUISORBA MENZIESII 90522 (RM)
PETRA HOYER MILLAR
GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE OLD PARSONAGE, DORSET: ELEGANT FLOWER OF TULIPA MERLOT, PLANT PORTRAIT, CLOSE UP, DEEP RED, MAROON, CLARET, BULB, SPRING. 83768 (RM)
THE OLD PARSONAGE,
DORSET: ELEGANT..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ASTON POTTERY, OXFORDSHIRE: STEPHEN BAUGHAN HOLDS SUNFLOWER WREATH - HELIANTHUS VELVET QUEEN, SUMMER BREEZE, EARTH WALKER, CLARET F1, SUMMER FIRE, MAGIC ROUNDABOUT, RED SUN, SONJA 86620 (RM)
ASTON POTTERY,
OXFORDSHIRE: STEPHEN..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ASTON POTTERY, OXFORDSHIRE: STEPHEN BAUGHAN HOLDS SUNFLOWER WREATH - HELIANTHUS VELVET QUEEN, SUMMER BREEZE, EARTH WALKER, CLARET F1, SUMMER FIRE, MAGIC ROUNDABOUT, RED SUN, SONJA 86619 (RM)
ASTON POTTERY,
OXFORDSHIRE: STEPHEN..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ASTON POTTERY, OXFORDSHIRE: SUNFLOWER WREATH - HELIANTHUS VELVET QUEEN, SUMMER BREEZE, EARTH WALKER, CLARET F1, SUMMER FIRE, MAGIC ROUNDABOUT, RED SUN, SONJA, ARRANGEMENTS, FLOWERS 86618 (RM)
ASTON POTTERY,
OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ASTON POTTERY, OXFORDSHIRE: SUNFLOWER WREATH - HELIANTHUS VELVET QUEEN, SUMMER BREEZE, EARTH WALKER, CLARET F1, SUMMER FIRE, MAGIC ROUNDABOUT, RED SUN, SONJA, ARRANGEMENTS, FLOWERS 86617 (RM)
ASTON POTTERY,
OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ASTON POTTERY, OXFORDSHIRE: SUNFLOWER WREATH - HELIANTHUS VELVET QUEEN, SUMMER BREEZE, EARTH WALKER, CLARET F1, SUMMER FIRE, MAGIC ROUNDABOUT, RED SUN, SONJA, ARRANGEMENTS, FLOWERS 86616 (RM)
ASTON POTTERY,
OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE COACH HOUSE,SURREY: THE GARDEN ROOM WITH DETAIL OF SOFA, CLARET CUSHION AND LAMP BY OKA 77767 (RM)
THE COACH
HOUSE,SURREY: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE COACH HOUSE,SURREY: GARDEN ROOM WITH DETAIL OF NEUTRAL SOFA AND CLARET CUSHIONS. BOTANICAL PRINTS IN VENETIAN GLASS FRAMES ON WALL. DIAMOND SHAPED WINDOW 77766 (RM)
THE COACH
HOUSE,SURREY: GARDEN..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
OXLEAZE FARM, OXFORDSHIRE:MIXED PERENNIAL BORDER WITH ROSA BONICA,HEBE PAGEII,ASTRANTIA MAJOR CLARET,VERONICA TEUCRIUM,ELAEAGNUS QUICKSILVER,GIANT SCABIOUS, ACANTHUS & PLECTRANTHUS 76138 (RM)
OXLEAZE FARM,
OXFORDSHIRE:MIXED..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
OXLEAZE FARM, OXFORDSHIRE: MIXED PERENNIAL BORDER WITH ROSA BONICA,HEBE PAGEII,ASTRANTIA MAJOR CLARET,VERONICA TEUCRIUM,ELAEAGNUS QUICKSILVER,GIANT SCABIOUS AND ACANTHUS.SUMMER 76137 (RM)
OXLEAZE FARM,
OXFORDSHIRE: MIXED..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
OXLEAZE FARM, OXFORDSHIRE: MIXED PERENNIAL BORDER WITH ROSA BONICA,HEBE PAGEII,ASTRANTIA MAJOR CLARET,VERONICA TEUCRIUM,ELAEAGNUS QUICKSILVER,GIANT SCABIOUS AND ACANTHUS.SUMMER 76136 (RM)
OXLEAZE FARM,
OXFORDSHIRE: MIXED..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
OXLEAZE FARM, OXFORDSHIRE: MIXED PERENNIAL BORDER WITH ROSA BONICA,HEBE PAGEII,ASTRANTIA MAJOR CLARET,VERONICA TEUCRIUM,ELAEAGNUS QUICKSILVER,GIANT SCABIOUS AND ACANTHUS.SUMMER 76134 (RM)
OXLEAZE FARM,
OXFORDSHIRE: MIXED..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ELLIS REES, BURFORD: LAWN AND BORDER WITH POTENTILLA, FOXGLOVES & GLADIOLUS BYZANTIUM.METAL FRAMED ARBOUR WITH CLARET-LEAVED VINE ON WALL.CLIMBING HYDRANGEA PETIOLARIS. 76058 (RM)
ELLIS REES, BURFORD:
LAWN AND BORDER WITH..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ELLIS REES, BURFORD: LAWN AND BORDER WITH POTENTILLA.CLARET-LEAVED VINE ON STONE HOUSE & METAL FRAMED ARBOUR WITH CLIMBING HYDRANGEA PETIOLARIS. MALUS TRANSITORIA VISIBLE ON LEFT. 76057 (RM)
ELLIS REES, BURFORD:
LAWN AND BORDER WITH..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SUNNYBANK VINE NURSERY  HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE UP OF THE LEAVES OF THE GRAPE - VITIS COIGNETIAE CLARET CLOAK - CRIMSON GLORY VINE 61046 (RM)
SUNNYBANK VINE NURSERY
HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SUNNYBANK VINE NURSERY  HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE UP OF THE LEAVES OF THE GRAPE - VITIS COIGNETIAE CLARET CLOAK - CRIMSON GLORY VINE 61045 (RM)
SUNNYBANK VINE NURSERY
HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SUNNYBANK VINE NURSERY  HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE UP OF THE LEAVES OF THE GRAPE - VITIS COIGNETIAE CLARET CLOAK - CRIMSON GLORY VINE 61044 (RM)
SUNNYBANK VINE NURSERY
HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SUNNYBANK VINE NURSERY  HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE UP OF THE LEAF OF THE GRAPE - VITIS COIGNETIAE CLARET CLOAK - CRIMSON GLORY VINE 61043 (RM)
SUNNYBANK VINE NURSERY
HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SUNNYBANK VINE NURSERY  HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE UP OF THE LEAF OF THE GRAPE - VITIS COIGNETIAE CLARET CLOAK - CRIMSON GLORY VINE 61042 (RM)
SUNNYBANK VINE NURSERY
HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARINERS GARDEN  BERKSHIRE  DESIGNER FENJA ANDERSON - WINE AND RED BORDER - GERANIUM SPINNERS  PENSTEMON GARNET  ASTRANTIA CLARET  PAPAVER SOMNIFERUM  VARIEGATED MINT  ALCHEMILLA 37619 (RM)
MARINERS GARDEN
BERKSHIRE DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARINERS GARDEN  BERKSHIRE  DESIGNER FENJA ANDERSON - WINE AND RED BORDER - GERANIUM SPINNERS  PENSTEMON GARNET  ASTRANTIA CLARET  PAPAVER SOMNIFERUM 37617 (RM)
MARINERS GARDEN
BERKSHIRE DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARINERS GARDEN  BERKSHIRE  DESIGNER FENJA ANDERSON - WINE AND RED BORDER - GERANIUM SPINNERS  PENSTEMON GARNET  ASTRANTIA CLARET  PAPAVER SOMNIFERUM  VARIEGATED MINT  ALCHEMILLA 37616 (RM)
MARINERS GARDEN
BERKSHIRE DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARINERS GARDEN  BERKSHIRE  DESIGNER FENJA ANDERSON - WINE AND RED BORDER - GERANIUM SPINNERS  PENSTEMON GARNET  ASTRANTIA CLARET  PAPAVER SOMNIFERUM  ALCHEMILLA MOLLIS 37615 (RM)
MARINERS GARDEN
BERKSHIRE DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
RICKYARD BARN GARDEN  NORTHAMPTONSHIRE: ASTRANTIA CLARET 33942 (RM)
RICKYARD BARN GARDEN
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW 2006: DAILY TELEGRAPH GARDEN DESIGNED BY TOM STUART-SMITH: NEPETA WALKERS LOW  ORLAYA GRANDIFLORA  STIPA ARUNDINACEA  KNAUTIA  ASTRANTIA CLARET 33757 (RM)
CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW
2006: DAILY TELEGRAPH..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CLEMATIS INTEGRIFOLIA VIOLA BOUGHTON BLUE YEW ASTRANTIA CLARET CENTAUREA PULCHRA MAJOR.DESIGN: PIET OUDOLF  HUMMELO  HOLLAND 12865 (RM)
CLEMATIS INTEGRIFOLIA
VIOLA 'BOUGHTON BLUE'..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart