Orientation
Created Date
From  
To  
License Type


Sort By
 

 
Did you mean? : lac
81 Items found. | 2 pages | Items per page
Go  
    1 2   Next »   Last  
 

MALVERLEYS, HAMPSHIRE: WINTER, FROST, FROSTY, FADING, FLOWERS OF LACECAP HYDRANGEA, BROWN, HYDRANGEAS, SHRUBS 87797 (RM)
MALVERLEYS, HAMPSHIRE:
WINTER, FROST,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MALVERLEYS, HAMPSHIRE: WINTER, FROST, FROSTY, FADING, FLOWERS OF LACECAP HYDRANGEA, BROWN, HYDRANGEAS, SHRUBS 87796 (RM)
MALVERLEYS, HAMPSHIRE:
WINTER, FROST,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
SILVER STREET FARM, DEVON, DESIGNER ALASDAIR CAMERON: PINK FLOWERS OF PIMPINELLA MAJOR ROSEA, PINK QUEEN ANNES LACE 101631 (RM)
SILVER STREET FARM,
DEVON, DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THENFORD GARDENS & ARBORETUM, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE: AUTUMN, OCTOBER, RED LEAVES OF ACER PALMATUM BLACK LACE, FALL, FOLIAGE 104359 (RM)
THENFORD GARDENS
&ARBORETUM,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THENFORD GARDENS & ARBORETUM, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE: AUTUMN, OCTOBER, THE WATER GARDEN, GUNNERA MANICATA, ACER PALMATUM BLACK LACE, NYSSA SINENSIS NYMANS, REFLECTIONS, REFLECTED 104347 (RM)
THENFORD GARDENS
&ARBORETUM,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THENFORD GARDENS & ARBORETUM, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE: AUTUMN, OCTOBER, THE WATER GARDEN, GUNNERA MANICATA, ACER PALMATUM BLACK LACE, NYSSA SINENSIS NYMANS, REFLECTIONS, REFLECTED 104344 (RM)
THENFORD GARDENS
&ARBORETUM,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THENFORD GARDENS & ARBORETUM, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE: AUTUMN, OCTOBER, THE WATER GARDEN, ACER PALMATUM BLACK LACE, NYSSA SINENSIS NYMANS, REFLECTIONS, REFLECTED 104342 (RM)
THENFORD GARDENS
&ARBORETUM,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THENFORD GARDENS & ARBORETUM, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE: AUTUMN, OCTOBER, THE WATER GARDEN, GUNNERA MANICATA, ACER PALMATUM BLACK LACE, NYSSA SINENSIS NYMANS, REFLECTIONS, REFLECTED 104341 (RM)
THENFORD GARDENS
&ARBORETUM,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THENFORD GARDENS & ARBORETUM, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE: AUTUMN, OCTOBER, THE WATER GARDEN, GUNNERA MANICATA, ACER PALMATUM BLACK LACE, NYSSA SINENSIS NYMANS, REFLECTIONS, REFLECTED 104340 (RM)
THENFORD GARDENS
&ARBORETUM,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WILD THYME COTTAGE, STAFFORDSHIRE: BORDER, AUTUMN, FALL, NOVEMBER, YELLOW, RED LEAVES OF MAPLES, ACER PALMATUM WATERFALL, WEEPING GREEN LACELEAF 104078 (RM)
WILD THYME COTTAGE,
STAFFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WILD THYME COTTAGE, STAFFORDSHIRE: BORDER, AUTUMN, FALL, NOVEMBER, YELLOW, RED LEAVES OF MAPLES, ACER PALMATUM WATERFALL, WEEPING GREEN LACELEAF 104077 (RM)
WILD THYME COTTAGE,
STAFFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WOLLERTON OLD HALL, SHROPSHIRE: VIEW THROUGH GATE IN WALLED GARDEN, HYDRANGEA MACROPHYLLA WEST FALEN, HYDRANGEA PANICULATA BRUSSELS LACE, HYDRANGEA ASPERA VILLOSA GROUP 103240 (RM)
WOLLERTON OLD HALL,
SHROPSHIRE: VIEW..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WOLLERTON OLD HALL, SHROPSHIRE: VIEW THROUGH GATE IN WALLED GARDEN, HYDRANGEA MACROPHYLLA WEST FALEN, HYDRANGEA PANICULATA BRUSSELS LACE, HYDRANGEA ASPERA VILLOSA GROUP 103239 (RM)
WOLLERTON OLD HALL,
SHROPSHIRE: VIEW..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MALVERLEYS, HAMPSHIRE: CLOSE UP PLANT PORTRAIT OF PALE PINK, PURPLE, FLOWERS OF LACECAP HYDRANGEA, SHRUBS 85800 (RM)
MALVERLEYS, HAMPSHIRE:
CLOSE UP PLANT..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MALVERLEYS, HAMPSHIRE: CLOSE UP PLANT PORTRAIT OF PALE PINK, PURPLE, FLOWERS OF LACECAP HYDRANGEA, SHRUBS 85799 (RM)
MALVERLEYS, HAMPSHIRE:
CLOSE UP PLANT..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WILDEGOOSE NURSERY, SHROPSHIRE: PLANT PORTRAIT OF YELLOW FLOWERS OF PATRINIA SCABIOSAFOLIA, GOLDEN VALERIAN, GOLDEN LACE, PERENNIALS 98152 (RM)
WILDEGOOSE NURSERY,
SHROPSHIRE: PLANT..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MOTTISFONT ABBEY, HAMPSHIRE: PATHS, WALLED, GARDEN, ROSES - GALLICA ROSE ROSA COMTESSE DE LACEPEDE , PORTLAND ROSE - ROSA PERGOLESE, WALLS, SUMMER 80433 (RM)
MOTTISFONT ABBEY,
HAMPSHIRE: PATHS,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MOTTISFONT ABBEY, HAMPSHIRE: ROSES - GALLICA ROSE ROSA COMTESSE DE LACEPEDE , PORTLAND ROSE - ROSA PERGOLESE, WALLS, WALLED, GARDEN, SUMMER, BORDERS 80432 (RM)
MOTTISFONT ABBEY,
HAMPSHIRE: ROSES -..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MOTTISFONT ABBEY, HAMPSHIRE: ROSES - GALLICA ROSE ROSA COMTESSE DE LACEPEDE , PORTLAND ROSE - ROSA PERGOLESE, WALLS, WALLED, GARDEN, SUMMER, BORDERS 80430 (RM)
MOTTISFONT ABBEY,
HAMPSHIRE: ROSES -..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
GLYNDEBOURNE, EAST SUSSEX: BORDER, SAMBUCUS NIGRA BLACK LACE, GLADIOLUS PAPILIO RUBY, LAVETERA TRIMESTRIS HOT PINK, CLEOME VIOLET QUEEN, PERSICARIA ORIENTALIS 91699 (RM)
GLYNDEBOURNE, EAST
SUSSEX: BORDER,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PETRA HOYER MILLAR GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE: CASTLE END HOUSE - ECHINACEA PURPUREA, SAMBUCUS NIGRA BLACK LACE, FOENICULUM VULGARE, CALAMAGRSOTIS KARL FOERSTER, EUPATORIUM PURPUREUM 92215 (RM)
PETRA HOYER MILLAR
GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PETRA HOYER MILLAR GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE: CASTLE END HOUSE - ECHINACEA PURPUREA, SAMBUCUS NIGRA BLACK LACE, FOENICULUM VULGARE, CALAMAGRSOTIS KARL FOERSTER, EUPATORIUM PURPUREUM 92211 (RM)
PETRA HOYER MILLAR
GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PETRA HOYER MILLAR GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE: CASTLE END HOUSE. LAWN, BORDERS, ALLIUM CHRISTOPHII, SAMBUCUS NIGRA BLACK LACE, STIPA TENUISSIMA, ASTRANTIA ROMA, PHLOMIS AMAZONE 90543 (RM)
PETRA HOYER MILLAR
GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PETRA HOYER MILLAR GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE: CASTLE END HOUSE. LAWN, BORDER, HERB GARDEN, SAMBUCUS NIGRA BLACK LACE, ROSES, ALLIUM CHRISTOPHII, ENGLISH, COUNTRY, GARDENS 90517 (RM)
PETRA HOYER MILLAR
GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PETRA HOYER MILLAR GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE: CASTLE END HOUSE. BORDER, HERB GARDEN, SAMBUCUS NIGRA BLACK LACE, CARDOON, ANGELICA ARCHANGELICA, POPPIES 90516 (RM)
PETRA HOYER MILLAR
GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PETRA HOYER MILLAR GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE: CASTLE END HOUSE. BORDER, HERB GARDEN, SAMBUCUS NIGRA BLACK LACE, CARDOON, ANGELICA ARCHANGELICA, POPPIES 90515 (RM)
PETRA HOYER MILLAR
GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PETRA HOYER MILLAR GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE: CASTLE END HOUSE. LAWN, BORDERS, ALLIUM CHRISTOPHII, SAMBUCUS NIGRA BLACK LACE, STIPA TENUISSIMA, ASTRANTIA ROMA, PHLOMIS AMAZONE 90494 (RM)
PETRA HOYER MILLAR
GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PETRA HOYER MILLAR GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE: CASTLE END HOUSE. BORDER, STIPA TENUISSIMA, ALLIUM ATROPURPRUREUM, SAMBUCUS BLACK LACE, LAWN, ENGLISH, COUNTRY, GARDENS 90493 (RM)
PETRA HOYER MILLAR
GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PETRA HOYER MILLAR GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE: CASTLE END HOUSE. BORDER, STIPA TENUISSIMA, CIRSIUM RIVULARE TREVORS BLUE WONDER, ALLIUM ATROPURPRUREUM, SAMBUCUS BLACK LACE 90492 (RM)
PETRA HOYER MILLAR
GARDEN, OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CHATSWORTH HOUSE, DERBYSHIRE: CLOSE UP PLANT PORTRAIT OF RED FLOWER OF CAMELLIA RETICULATA  X WILLIAMSII BLACK LACE. SHRUB, MARCH, EVERGREEN 74392 (RM)
CHATSWORTH HOUSE,
DERBYSHIRE: CLOSE UP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CHATSWORTH HOUSE, DERBYSHIRE: CLOSE UP PLANT PORTRAIT OF RED FLOWER OF CAMELLIA RETICULATA  X WILLIAMSII BLACK LACE. SHRUB, MARCH, EVERGREEN 74391 (RM)
CHATSWORTH HOUSE,
DERBYSHIRE: CLOSE UP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MUCEM, MARSEILLES, FRANCE: DETAIL OF AMAZING CONCRETE LACEWORK AROUND THE MUSEUM, DESIGNED BY RUDY RICCIOTTI 74160 (RM)
MUCEM, MARSEILLES,
FRANCE: DETAIL OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE LYNDALLS, HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE UP OF PINK FLOWERS OF HYDRANGEA ASPERA  HOT CHOCOLATE - HARDY SHRUB, LACECAP HYDRANGEA 73019 (RM)
THE LYNDALLS,
HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE LYNDALLS, HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE UP OF PINK FLOWERS OF HYDRANGEA ASPERA  HOT CHOCOLATE - HARDY SHRUB, LACECAP HYDRANGEA 73018 (RM)
THE LYNDALLS,
HEREFORDSHIRE: CLOSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
COMMON FARM FLOWERS, SOMERSET: CLOSE UP OF THE WHITE FLOWER OF ORLAYA GRANDIFLORA - JUNE, SUMMER, WHITE LACE FLOWER, HARDY ANNUAL, SINGLE, PLANT PORTRAIT 67562 (RM)
COMMON FARM FLOWERS,
SOMERSET: CLOSE UP OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WESTONBIRT ARBORETUM  GLOUCESTERSHIRE - AUTUMN FOLIAGE OF ACER PALMATUM EMERALD LACE 51463 (RM)
WESTONBIRT ARBORETUM
GLOUCESTERSHIRE -..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WESTONBIRT ARBORETUM  GLOUCESTERSHIRE - AUTUMN FOLIAGE OF ACER PALMATUM EMERALD LACE 51462 (RM)
WESTONBIRT ARBORETUM
GLOUCESTERSHIRE -..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WESTONBIRT ARBORETUM  GLOUCESTERSHIRE - AUTUMN FOLIAGE OF ACER PALMATUM EMERALD LACE 51461 (RM)
WESTONBIRT ARBORETUM
GLOUCESTERSHIRE -..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CLOSE UP OF THE CHOCOLATE AND GOLD FLOWER OF PRIMULA GOLD LACE. ALPINE 48767 (RM)
CLOSE UP OF THE
CHOCOLATE AND GOLD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CLOSE UP OF THE CHOCOLATE AND GOLD FLOWER OF PRIMULA GOLD LACE. ALPINE 48766 (RM)
CLOSE UP OF THE
CHOCOLATE AND GOLD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE ROU ESTATE  CORFU: A GREEN GRASSHOPPER ON THE WHITE FLOWER OF ORLAYA GRANIFLORA - THE WHITE LACE FLOWER 45968 (RM)
THE ROU ESTATE CORFU:
A GREEN GRASSHOPPER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE ROU ESTATE  CORFU: THE WHITE FLOWERS OF ORLAYA GRANIFLORA - THE WHITE LACE FLOWER 45967 (RM)
THE ROU ESTATE CORFU:
THE WHITE FLOWERS OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE ROU ESTATE  CORFU: CLOSE UP OF THE WHITE FLOWER OF ORLAYA GRANIFLORA - THE WHITE LACE FLOWER 45966 (RM)
THE ROU ESTATE CORFU:
CLOSE UP OF THE WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE ROU ESTATE  CORFU: CLOSE UP OF THE WHITE FLOWER OF ORLAYA GRANIFLORA - THE WHITE LACE FLOWER 45965 (RM)
THE ROU ESTATE CORFU:
CLOSE UP OF THE WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WOLLERTON OLD HALL  SHROPSHIRE: WINTER GARDEN IN FROST - CLOSE UP OF THE FROSTED FLOWERS OF HYDRANGEA PANICULATA BRUSSELS LACE 44426 (RM)
WOLLERTON OLD HALL
SHROPSHIRE: WINTER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CLOSE UP OF LEAF OF HOSTA CHANTILLY LACE 41691 (RM)
CLOSE UP OF LEAF OF
HOSTA 'CHANTILLY..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA GOLD LACED GROUP AGAINST A BROWN BACKGROUND 40761 (RM)
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA
GOLD LACED GROUP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA GOLD LACED GROUP AGAINST A BROWN BACKGROUND 40760 (RM)
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA
GOLD LACED GROUP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA GOLD LACED GROUP AGAINST A BROWN BACKGROUND 40759 (RM)
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA
GOLD LACED GROUP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA GOLD LACED GROUP AGAINST A BROWN BACKGROUND 40758 (RM)
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA
GOLD LACED GROUP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA GOLD LACED GROUP AGAINST A BROWN BACKGROUND 40757 (RM)
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA
GOLD LACED GROUP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA GOLD LACED GROUP AGAINST A BROWN BACKGROUND 40756 (RM)
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA
GOLD LACED GROUP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA GOLD LACED GROUP AGAINST A GOLD BACKGROUND 40755 (RM)
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA
GOLD LACED GROUP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA GOLD LACED GROUP AGAINST A GOLD BACKGROUND 40754 (RM)
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA
GOLD LACED GROUP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA GOLD LACED GROUP AGAINST A LIGHT LIME GREEN BACKGROUND 40753 (RM)
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA
GOLD LACED GROUP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA GOLD LACED GROUP AGAINST A LIGHT LIME GREEN BACKGROUND 40752 (RM)
FLOWERS OF PRIMULA
GOLD LACED GROUP..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BOONSHILL FARM  EAST SUSSEX. INTERIOR OF GUEST BEDROOM WITH ANTIQUE LACE BEDSPREADS AND METAL GATES AS BEDHEADS. DESIGNER: LISETTE PLEASANCE 36653 (RM)
BOONSHILL FARM EAST
SUSSEX. INTERIOR OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BOONSHILL FARM  EAST SUSSEX. INTERIOR OF GUEST BEDROOM WITH ANTIQUE LACE BEDSPREADS AND METAL GATES AS BEDHEADS. DESIGNER: LISETTE PLEASANCE 36652 (RM)
BOONSHILL FARM EAST
SUSSEX. INTERIOR OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
RICKYARD BARN  NORTHAMPTONSHIRE: THE GRAVEL GARDEN - PLANT ASSOCIATION OF ASTRANTIA ROMA  PENSTEMON GARNET AND SAMBUCUS NIGRA BLACK LACE 34915 (RM)
RICKYARD BARN
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
RICKYARD BARN  NORTHAMPTONSHIRE: THE GRAVEL GARDEN - PLANT ASSOCIATION OF ASTRANTIA ROMA  PENSTEMON GARNET AND SAMBUCUS NIGRA BLACK LACE 34914 (RM)
RICKYARD BARN
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart