Orientation
Created Date
From  
To  
License Type


Sort By
 

 
107 Items found. | 2 pages | Items per page
Go  
    1 2   Next »   Last  
 

GIBBONS CROFT, WEST CLANDON, SURREY: CHRISTMAS - SITTING ROOM, DECORATIONS, MANTELPIECE, CANDLES 87637 (RM)
GIBBONS CROFT, WEST
CLANDON, SURREY:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
GIBBONS CROFT, WEST CLANDON, SURREY: CHRISTMAS - SITTING ROOM, STONE MANTELPIECE, MIRROR, CANDLES, WREATH 87632 (RM)
GIBBONS CROFT, WEST
CLANDON, SURREY:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARBURY HALL, SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER SOFIE PATON-SMITH - TAPESTRY DINING ROOM, SWEDISH CHRISTMAS -MANTELPIECE WITH CANDLES, MIRROR 87976 (RM)
MARBURY HALL,
SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARBURY HALL, SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER SOFIE PATON-SMITH - TAPESTRY DINING ROOM, SWEDISH CHRISTMAS -MANTELPIECE WITH CANDLES, MIRROR 87975 (RM)
MARBURY HALL,
SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARBURY HALL, SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER SOFIE PATON-SMITH - TAPESTRY DINING ROOM, SWEDISH CHRISTMAS -MANTELPIECE WITH CANDLES, MIRROR 87974 (RM)
MARBURY HALL,
SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARBURY HALL, SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER SOFIE PATON-SMITH - THE LIBRARY, RED, CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS ON MANTELPIECE, CLOCK 87953 (RM)
MARBURY HALL,
SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARBURY HALL, SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER SOFIE PATON-SMITH - SWEDISH CHRISTMAS, PALE BLUE DINING ROOM, DECORATION ON MANTELPIECE WITH PINEAPPLES AND HOLLY 87941 (RM)
MARBURY HALL,
SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARBURY HALL, SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER SOFIE PATON-SMITH - DINING ROOM, VICTORIAN INSPIRED CHRISTMAS, MANTELPIECE WITH HOPS 87901 (RM)
MARBURY HALL,
SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARBURY HALL, SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER SOFIE PATON-SMITH - DINING ROOM, VICTORIAN INSPIRED CHRISTMAS, MANTELPIECE WITH CANDLES, HOPS, MIRROR 87900 (RM)
MARBURY HALL,
SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MARBURY HALL, SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER SOFIE PATON-SMITH - DINING ROOM, VICTORIAN INSPIRED CHRISTMAS, MANTELPIECE WITH CANDLES, HOPS, MIRROR 87899 (RM)
MARBURY HALL,
SHROPSHIRE: DESIGNER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE GRANTHAM: FRONT LIVING ROOM, CHRISTMAS, MANTELPIECE, DECORATIONS, ABSTRACT PAINTING, LAMP, PINK, MIRROR 87720 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: FRONT..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE GRANTHAM: FRONT LIVING ROOM, CHRISTMAS, MANTELPIECE, DECORATIONS, CANDLE, PINK 87719 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: FRONT..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE GRANTHAM: FRONT LIVING ROOM, CHRISTMAS, MANTELPIECE, DECORATIONS, ABSTRACT PAINTING, LAMP, PINK 87718 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: FRONT..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE GRANTHAM: CHRISTMAS, LIVING ROOM, MANTELPIECE, DECORATIONS, CANDLES, MIRROR 87706 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: CHRISTMAS,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE GRANTHAM: CHRISTMAS, LIVING ROOM, MANTELPIECE, DECORATIONS, CANDLES, MIRROR 87702 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: CHRISTMAS,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE GRANTHAM: LIVING ROOM, CHRISTMAS, DECORATIONS, MANTELPIECE, BRANCHES WITH STARS 87700 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: LIVING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE GRANTHAM: LIVING ROOM, CHRISTMAS, DECORATIONS, MANTELPIECE, STAR 87699 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: LIVING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PYTTS HOUSE, OXFORDSHIRE: DINING ROOM - CANDLES, MIRRORS, CLOCK, MANTELPIECE, CHRISTMAS 87595 (RM)
PYTTS HOUSE,
OXFORDSHIRE: DINING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PYTTS HOUSE, OXFORDSHIRE: CHRISTMAS - LIVING ROOM, CANDLE, MIRROR, MANTELPIECE 87584 (RM)
PYTTS HOUSE,
OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PYTTS HOUSE, OXFORDSHIRE: CHRISTMAS - CANDLE ON MANTELPIECE IN SITTING ROOM 87583 (RM)
PYTTS HOUSE,
OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PYTTS HOUSE, OXFORDSHIRE: CHRISTMAS: LIVING ROOM, MANTELPIECE, CANDLE 87579 (RM)
PYTTS HOUSE,
OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PYTTS HOUSE, OXFORDSHIRE: LIVING ROOM, CHRISTMAS: MIRROR, MANTELPIECE 87577 (RM)
PYTTS HOUSE,
OXFORDSHIRE: LIVING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
PYTTS HOUSE, OXFORDSHIRE: THE DINING ROOM. MIRRORS, PICTURES, CANDELABRAS AND CLOCKS ON MANTELPIECE ABOVE THE FIREPLACE 86869 (RM)
PYTTS HOUSE,
OXFORDSHIRE: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BUTTER WAKEFIELD HOUSE, LONDON: SITTING ROOM, MANTELPIECE WITH BIRDS NEST 83128 (RM)
BUTTER WAKEFIELD
HOUSE, LONDON:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
HENRIETTA COURTAULDS HOUSE, NOTTING HILL, LONDON: THE LAND GARDENERS - MANTELPIECE WITH CONTAINER AND FLOWERS OF DAHLIA CAFE AU LAIT. CUT, FLOWER, PALE, PINK 77312 (RM)
HENRIETTA COURTAULD'S
HOUSE, NOTTING HILL,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
HENRIETTA COURTAULDS HOUSE, NOTTING HILL, LONDON: THE LAND GARDENERS - MANTELPIECE WITH CONTAINER AND FLOWERS OF DAHLIA CAFE AU LAIT. CUT, FLOWER, PALE, PINK 77311 (RM)
HENRIETTA COURTAULD'S
HOUSE, NOTTING HILL,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE FREETH, HEREFORDSHIRE: KITCHEN, DINER - ANGELS, BERRIES AND GLASS FRAMED FEATHER HANGINGS ON MANTELPIECE. CHRISTMAS, DECORATIONS, CANDLES 78265 (RM)
THE FREETH,
HEREFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE FREETH, HEREFORDSHIRE: KITCHEN, DINER - ANGELS, BERRIES AND GLASS FRAMED FEATHER HANGINGS ON MANTELPIECE. CHRISTMAS, DECORATIONS 78264 (RM)
THE FREETH,
HEREFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE FREETH, HEREFORDSHIRE: THE SITTING ROOM. MIRROR, FROSTED PINE CONE GARLAND, GLASS, CHRISTMAS, MANTELPIECE, MERCURY GLASS WREATH 78231 (RM)
THE FREETH,
HEREFORDSHIRE: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE FREETH, HEREFORDSHIRE: THE SITTING ROOM. MIRROR, FROSTED PINE CONE GARLAND, GLASS, CHRISTMAS, MANTELPIECE, MERCURY GLASS WREATH 78230 (RM)
THE FREETH,
HEREFORDSHIRE: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE FREETH, HEREFORDSHIRE: THE SITTING ROOM. MIRROR, FROSTED PINE CONE GARLAND, GLASS, CHRISTMAS, MANTELPIECE, MERCURY GLASS WREATH 78229 (RM)
THE FREETH,
HEREFORDSHIRE: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE FREETH, HEREFORDSHIRE: THE SITTING ROOM. MIRROR, PINE CONES, GLASS, CHRISTMAS, MANTELPIECE 78214 (RM)
THE FREETH,
HEREFORDSHIRE: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BUTTER WAKEFIELD HOUSE, LONDON. CHRISTMAS: SITTING ROOM. MANTELPIECE WITH METAL TROUGH PLANTED WITH HELLBORES (CHRISTMAS ROSES). 68871 (RM)
BUTTER WAKEFIELD
HOUSE, LONDON...
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BUTTER WAKEFIELD HOUSE, LONDON: CHRISTMAS: SITTING ROOM. MANTELPIECE WITH METAL TROUGH PLANTED WITH HELLBORES (CHRISTMAS ROSES). 68870 (RM)
BUTTER WAKEFIELD
HOUSE, LONDON:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
RICHARD CARNILL HOUSE  NOTTINGHAMSHIRE: LEAD FINIAL  DECORATIVE SHEEPS HEAD AND ANTIQUE VENITIAN MIRROR ON MANTELPIECE IN LIVING ROOM 63811 (RM)
RICHARD CARNILL HOUSE
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE: LEAD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE URBAN FLOWER FIRM (TUFF) : WHITE AND RED CHRISTMAS - MIRRORED CONTAINERS WITH POINSETTIA CHRISTMAS FEELINGS RED   ON MANTELPIECE 61118 (RM)
THE URBAN FLOWER FIRM
(TUFF) : WHITE AND..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
TWIG HUTCHINSON HOUSE  LONDON: FIRE IN FIREPLACE WITH WHITE ROSES ON MANTELPIECE IN LIVING ROOM 60531 (RM)
TWIG HUTCHINSON HOUSE
LONDON: FIRE IN..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FISHING COTTAGE  KNEBWORTH PARK: STYLING BY JACKY HOBBS: BLUEBELLS IN WHITE JUGS AND CONTAINERS ON MANTELPIECE - SPRING 58855 (RM)
FISHING COTTAGE
KNEBWORTH PARK:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FISHING COTTAGE  KNEBWORTH PARK: STYLING BY JACKY HOBBS: BLUEBELLS IN WHITE JUGS AND CONTAINERS ON MANTELPIECE - SPRING 58854 (RM)
FISHING COTTAGE
KNEBWORTH PARK:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WHITE HOUSE: GIRLS BEDROOM - CHRISTMAS MANTELPIECE DISPLAY - FRESH PINE TRIMMINGS AND THREE WHITE AND GOLD WOODEN WHEELED HORSES 57430 (RM)
WHITE HOUSE: GIRLS
BEDROOM - CHRISTMAS..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WHITE HOUSE: BREAKFAST ROOM: MANTELPIECE WITH PINE  EUCALYPTUS AND WHITE ROSE. CHRISTMAS. 57409 (RM)
WHITE HOUSE: BREAKFAST
ROOM: MANTELPIECE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WHITE HOUSE: BREAKFAST ROOM: WHITE DECORATIVE MANTELPIECE WITH MIRROR DRESSED WITH GLASS HURRICANE LANTERN  PINE  EUCALYPTUS AND WHITE ROSES FOR CHRISTMAS. 57408 (RM)
WHITE HOUSE: BREAKFAST
ROOM: WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FULBROOK HOUSE: MASTER BEDROOM; COTSWOLD STONE MANTELPIECE WITH ANTIQUE GILT MIRROR TRIMMED WITH PINE FOR CHRISTMAS 57301 (RM)
FULBROOK HOUSE: MASTER
BEDROOM; COTSWOLD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FULBROOK HOUSE: MASTER BEDROOM; COTSWOLD STONE MANTELPIECE WITH ANTIQUE GILT MIRROR TRIMMED WITH PINE FOR CHRISTMAS 57300 (RM)
FULBROOK HOUSE: MASTER
BEDROOM; COTSWOLD..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
FULBROOK HOUSE: SITTING ROOM - STONE MANTELPIECE DRESSED WITH BOUQUET OF MISTLETOE FOR CHRISTMAS 57285 (RM)
FULBROOK HOUSE:
SITTING ROOM - STONE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE  LONDON: DISPLAY OF FIERY RED DAHLIAS IN ROW OF VINTAGE GLASS BOTTLES ON MANTELPIECE ABOVE FIRE 56524 (RM)
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE
LONDON: DISPLAY OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE  LONDON: THE LIVING ROOM WITH PINK AND GREY THROWS OVER SOFA  FIRE WITH DAHLIAS IN GLASS BOTTLES ON MANTELPIECE 56482 (RM)
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE
LONDON: THE LIVING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: WHITE DINING ROOM - WEATHERED TIN CONTAINER ON MANTELPIECE WITH HYDRANGEAS AND MIRROR 55537 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: WHITE DINING ROOM - WEATHERED TIN CONTAINER ON MANTELPIECE WITH HYDRANGEAS  BLUE FRENCH BENCH AND BLUE STOVE 55534 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: BEDROOM WITH JUGS OF FLOWERS AND MIRROR ON MANTELPIECE 55524 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: BEDROOM..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: BEDROOM WITH JUGS OF FLOWERS AND MIRROR ON MANTELPIECE 55523 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: BEDROOM..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: MANTELPIECE IN BEDROOM WITH SWEET PEAS IN GLASS VASE AND MIRROR 55511 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: MANTELPIECE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: WHITE DINING ROOM - WEATHERED TIN CONTAINER ON MANTELPIECE WITH HYDRANGEAS  BLUE FRENCH BENCH AND BLUE STOVE 55507 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: WHITE DINING ROOM - WEATHERED TIN CONTAINER ON MANTELPIECE WITH HYDRANGEAS 55502 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: THE LIVING ROOM - VINTAGE AND MODERN PICTURE FRAMES WITH WHITE CONTAINER FILLED WITH ROSES AND ALCHEMILLA MOLLIS ON MANTELPIECE ABOVE THE FIRE 55475 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: THE LIVING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: THE WHITE SITTING ROOM - MANTELPIECE ABOVE FIREPLACE WITH PHOTO FRAMES  A VINTAGE WHITE METAL GARDEN URN WITH FRESH FLOWERS 55439 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: THE WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: THE WHITE SITTING ROOM - MANTELPIECE ABOVE FIREPLACE WITH PHOTO FRAMES  A VINTAGE WHITE METAL GARDEN URN WITH FRESH FLOWERS 55435 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: THE WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: SHABBY CHIC SITTING ROOM - LINEN COVERED SOFAS  WALL PAINTED IN FARROW AND BALL  ALL WHITE  FRENCH MIRROR ON MANTELPIECE ABOVE FIRE 55423 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: SHABBY CHIC..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: SHABBY CHIC SITTING ROOM - LINEN COVERED SOFAS  WALL PAINTED IN FARROW AND BALL  ALL WHITE  FRENCH MIRROR ON MANTELPIECE ABOVE FIRE 55422 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: SHABBY CHIC..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
WHITE VASE FILLED WITH NARCISSUS ON MANTELPIECE - STYLING BY JACKY HOBBS 53631 (RM)
WHITE VASE FILLED WITH
NARCISSUS ON..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart