Orientation
Created Date
From  
To  
License Type


Sort By
 

 
35 Items found. | 1 pages | Items per page
 
         

FULLERS MILL GARDEN, SUFFOLK: PERENNIAL, TOP GARDEN, TREES, YELLOW LEAVES OF FAGUS SYLVATICA AUREA PENDULA, WALNUT TREE, SUMMER, JUNE 96192 (RM)
FULLERS MILL GARDEN,
SUFFOLK: PERENNIAL,..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BURTON AGNES HALL, EAST YORKSHIRE: CHRISTMAS - THE LONG GALLERY - WALNUT TREE BOUGHS IN METAL PLANTERS DRAPED IN TINSEL AND SNOWFLAKES. RECONSTRUCTED PLASTERWORK BARREL CEILING 77909 (RM)
BURTON AGNES HALL,
EAST YORKSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MORTON HALL, WORCESTERSHIRE:BREAKFAST ROOM (FORMER LIBRARY). PAINTED FB GREEN BLUE & OVAL ROOM BLUE. CIRCULAR WALNUT TABLE & CHERRY WOOD DINING CHAIRS CA.1825 77529 (RM)
MORTON HALL,
..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MORTON HALL, WORCESTERSHIRE:BREAKFAST ROOM (FORMER LIBRARY). PAINTED FB GREEN BLUE & OVAL ROOM BLUE. CIRCULAR WALNUT TABLE & CHERRY WOOD DINING CHAIRS CA.1825 77528 (RM)
MORTON HALL,
..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MORTON HALL,WORCS:DINING ROOM WITH KEIM OPTIL MINERAL PAINT.ORIGINAL DRAWING ROOM OF 18TH CENTURY HOUSE.ORIGINAL MOULDINGS,EXTENDABLE ELM WOOD TABLE CA.1825.WALNUT CUTLERY CHEST 77517 (RM)
MORTON
HALL,WORCS:DINING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MORTON HALL,WORCS:DINING ROOM WITH KEIM OPTIL MINERAL PAINT.ORIGINAL DRAWING ROOM OF 18TH CENTURY HOUSE.ORIGINAL MOULDINGS,EXTENDABLE ELM WOOD TABLE CA.1825.WALNUT CUTLERY CHEST 77515 (RM)
MORTON
HALL,WORCS:DINING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MORTON HALL, WORCESTERSHIRE: GARDEN ROOM PAINTED IN FB DIX BLUE. OVAL TABLE CA. 1820, CHERRY WOOD, SOUTHERN GERMAN.ARMCHAIRS IN WALNUT, CA. 1825 SOUTH WEST GERMAN. WOODEN FLOOR 77496 (RM)
MORTON HALL,
WORCESTERSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MORTON HALL, WORCESTERSHIRE: GARDEN ROOM PAINTED IN FB DIX BLUE. OVAL TABLE CA. 1820, CHERRY WOOD, SOUTHERN GERMAN.ARMCHAIRS IN WALNUT, CA. 1825 SOUTH WEST GERMAN. WOODEN FLOOR. 77495 (RM)
MORTON HALL,
WORCESTERSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MORTON HALL, WORCESTERSHIRE: DETAIL OF WRITING DESK IN BEDROOM CA. 1870, WALNUT. ANTIQUE, COLLECTABLE. 77482 (RM)
MORTON HALL,
WORCESTERSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MORTON HALL, WORCESTERSHIRE: BEDROOM PAINTED FB DRAWING ROOM BLUE, PAINTING - THREE FIGURES BY D.GRABAS, BERLIN. WRITING DESK CA. 1870 - WALNUT 77480 (RM)
MORTON HALL,
WORCESTERSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
MORTON HALL, WORCESTERSHIRE: MASTER BEDROOM WITH CYLINDER BUREAU, CA.1820, WALNUT & CHERRY, SOUTHERN GERMAN. 19TH CENTURY FRENCH GILDED CANDLESTICKS 77472 (RM)
MORTON HALL,
WORCESTERSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
GREYHOUNDS, BURFORD, OXFORDSHIRE: BORDER UNDER THE WALNUT TREE WITH ACHILLEA GRANDIFLORA, THALICTRUM FLAVUM AND ACONITES. WITH METAL BENCHES. A PLACE TO SIT. GARDEN, SHADE, WHITE 76173 (RM)
GREYHOUNDS, BURFORD,
OXFORDSHIRE: BORDER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
GREYHOUNDS, BURFORD, OXFORDSHIRE: DAWN LIGHT FILTERS THROUGH THE TREES IN THE ORCHARD. WALNUT AND MULBERRY TREES. WITH STADDLE STONES. PEACE, SERENITY, RELAXING, SUMMER. 76012 (RM)
GREYHOUNDS, BURFORD,
OXFORDSHIRE: DAWN..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
GREYHOUNDS, BURFORD, OXFORDSHIRE: VIEW DOWN FROM ORCHARD TO THE OLD CROQUET LAWN FRAMED BY WALNUT & MULBERRY TREES AND AN IRISH ARBUTUS UNEDO. WITH STADDLE STONES. 75994 (RM)
GREYHOUNDS, BURFORD,
OXFORDSHIRE: VIEW..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BEN DE LISI HOUSE  LONDON: THE LIVING ROOM AND THE STAIRS WITH RED FRONT DOOR  AMERICAN WALNUT FLOORING AND TWO WHITE ARMCHAIRS FROM A NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINER 67638 (RM)
BEN DE LISI HOUSE
LONDON: THE LIVING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BEN DE LISI HOUSE AND GARDEN  LONDON: THE STAIRS WITH NO BANISTER  BAMBOO STAIR RAIL  ARTWORKS ON WALL AND AMERICAN WALNUT FLOORING 67301 (RM)
BEN DE LISI HOUSE AND
GARDEN LONDON: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BEN DE LISI HOUSE AND GARDEN  LONDON: THE STAIRS WITH NO BANISTER  BAMBOO STAIR RAIL  ARTWORKS ON WALL AND AMERICAN WALNUT FLOORING 67300 (RM)
BEN DE LISI HOUSE AND
GARDEN LONDON: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE  LONDON: VINTAGE FRENCH GREEN BOWL OF AUTUMN SQUASH AND WALNUTS 56521 (RM)
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE
LONDON: VINTAGE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE  LONDON: WHITE METAL GARDEN TABLE WITH AUTUMNAL DISPLAY OF ORANGE PUMPKINS  ORANGE DAHLIAS AND AUTUMNS WALNUTS WITH ZINC BUCKET AND GREY STONE CHERUB LAMP 56495 (RM)
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE
LONDON: WHITE METAL..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE  LONDON: WHITE METAL GARDEN TABLE WITH AUTUMNAL DISPLAY OF ORANGE PUMPKINS  ORANGE DAHLIAS AND AUTUMNS WALNUTS WITH ZINC BUCKET AND GREY STONE CHERUB LAMP 56494 (RM)
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE
LONDON: WHITE METAL..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE  LONDON: WHITE METAL GARDEN TABLE WITH AUTUMNAL DISPLAY OF ORANGE PUMPKINS  ORANGE DAHLIAS AND AUTUMNS WALNUTS WITH ZINC BUCKET AND GREY STONE CHERUB LAMP 56493 (RM)
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE
LONDON: WHITE METAL..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE  LONDON: WHITE METAL GARDEN TABLE WITH AUTUMNAL DISPLAY OF ORANGE PUMPKINS  ORANGE DAHLIAS AND AUTUMNS WALNUTS WITH ZINC BUCKET AND GREY STONE CHERUB LAMP 56492 (RM)
JACKY HOBBS HOUSE
LONDON: WHITE METAL..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
KINGSBRIDGE FARM  BUCKINGHAMSHIRE: WALNUT SCULPTURES BESIDE A TREE WITH ROSA BONICA IN THE WOODLAND 55236 (RM)
KINGSBRIDGE FARM
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
KINGSBRIDGE FARM  BUCKINGHAMSHIRE: WALNUT SCULPTURES BESIDE A TREE WITH ROSA BONICA IN THE WOODLAND 55235 (RM)
KINGSBRIDGE FARM
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
KINGSBRIDGE FARM  BUCKINGHAMSHIRE: WALNUT SCULPTURES LIE BENEATH A TREE IN THE WOODLAND MEADOW 55190 (RM)
KINGSBRIDGE FARM
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER: CLARE MATTHEWS: FRUIT GARDEN PROJECT - RIPE WALNUT HELD IN A HUSK 51241 (RM)
DESIGNER: CLARE
MATTHEWS: FRUIT..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER: CLARE MATTHEWS: FRUIT GARDEN PROJECT - RIPE WALNUT HELD IN A HUSK 51240 (RM)
DESIGNER: CLARE
MATTHEWS: FRUIT..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THROUGHAM COURT  GLOUCESTERSHIRE. DESIGNER: CHRISTINE FACER: THE COURT SEEN FROM THE WALNUT QUINCUNX WITH PICO MOUND AND ORNAMENTAL GRASSES 38237 (RM)
THROUGHAM COURT
GLOUCESTERSHIRE...
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THROUGHAM COURT  GLOUCESTERSHIRE. DESIGNER: CHRISTINE FACER: THE COURT SEEN FROM THE WALNUT QUINCUNX WITH PICO MOUND AND ORNAMENTAL GRASSES 38236 (RM)
THROUGHAM COURT
GLOUCESTERSHIRE...
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THROUGHAM COURT  GLOUCESTERSHIRE. DESIGNER: CHRISTINE FACER: THE COURT SEEN FROM THE WALNUT QUINCUNX WITH PICO MOUND AND ORNAMENTAL GRASSES 38235 (RM)
THROUGHAM COURT
GLOUCESTERSHIRE...
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
GREYSTONE COTTAGE  OXFORDSHIRE: STONE WALNUT SCULPTURE IN THE WOODLAND 30154 (RM)
GREYSTONE COTTAGE
OXFORDSHIRE: STONE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
GREYSTONE COTTAGE  OXFORDSHIRE: STONE WALNUT SCULPTURES IN THE WOODLAND 30153 (RM)
GREYSTONE COTTAGE
OXFORDSHIRE: STONE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ARLEY ARBORETUM  WORCESTERSHIRE: CLOSE UP OF BARK OF COMMON WALNUT ( JUGLANS REGIA) 27202 (RM)
ARLEY ARBORETUM
WORCESTERSHIRE: CLOSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart