Orientation
Created Date
From  
To  
License Type


Sort By
 

 
135 Items found. | 3 pages | Items per page
Go  
First   « Previous   1 2 3   Next »   Last  
 

CHANTAL COADY HOUSE  LONDON: FRETWORK SCREENS AT THE WINDOW ABOVE BATH WITH MOROCCAN TILES - MOORISH BATHROOM 55576 (RM)
CHANTAL COADY HOUSE
LONDON: FRETWORK..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: WHITE BEDROOM WITH VINTAGE MANNEQUIN  MIRROR ABOVE FIREPLACE  BED 55533 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: WHITE BEDROOM WITH VINTAGE MANNEQUIN  MIRROR ABOVE FIREPLACE  BED 55532 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: THE LIVING ROOM - VINTAGE AND MODERN PICTURE FRAMES WITH WHITE CONTAINER FILLED WITH ROSES AND ALCHEMILLA MOLLIS ON MANTELPIECE ABOVE THE FIRE 55475 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: THE LIVING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: THE WHITE SITTING ROOM - MANTELPIECE ABOVE FIREPLACE WITH PHOTO FRAMES  A VINTAGE WHITE METAL GARDEN URN WITH FRESH FLOWERS 55439 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: THE WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: THE WHITE SITTING ROOM - MANTELPIECE ABOVE FIREPLACE WITH PHOTO FRAMES  A VINTAGE WHITE METAL GARDEN URN WITH FRESH FLOWERS 55435 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: THE WHITE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: SHABBY CHIC SITTING ROOM - LINEN COVERED SOFAS  WALL PAINTED IN FARROW AND BALL  ALL WHITE  FRENCH MIRROR ON MANTELPIECE ABOVE FIRE 55423 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: SHABBY CHIC..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE  GRANTHAM: SHABBY CHIC SITTING ROOM - LINEN COVERED SOFAS  WALL PAINTED IN FARROW AND BALL  ALL WHITE  FRENCH MIRROR ON MANTELPIECE ABOVE FIRE 55422 (RM)
AMANDA KNOX HOUSE
GRANTHAM: SHABBY CHIC..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
KARLA NEWELL GARDEN  BRIGHTON: SMALL TOWN GARDEN - BLUE AND ORANGE RENDERED WALLS   WOODEN PERGOLA AND HOSTAS ABOVE MOSAIC POOL 55173 (RM)
KARLA NEWELL GARDEN
BRIGHTON: SMALL TOWN..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
KARLA NEWELL GARDEN  BRIGHTON: SMALL TOWN GARDEN - HOSTAS ABOVE MOSAIC POOL 55172 (RM)
KARLA NEWELL GARDEN
BRIGHTON: SMALL TOWN..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
KARLA NEWELL GARDEN  BRIGHTON: SMALL TOWN GARDEN - BLUE CAFE CHAIRS BESIDE BLUE PAINTED WALL WITH PERGOLA ABOVE 55149 (RM)
KARLA NEWELL GARDEN
BRIGHTON: SMALL TOWN..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
KARLA NEWELL GARDEN  BRIGHTON: VIEW FROM ABOVE OF GARDEN OFFICE AT THE END OF SMALL TOWN GARDEN 55102 (RM)
KARLA NEWELL GARDEN
BRIGHTON: VIEW FROM..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BARBARA KENNINGTON GARDEN  BRIGHTON: WOVEN WILLOW SCULPTURE ABOVE PINK RENDERED WALL AND LETTERBOX FOUNTAIN 55084 (RM)
BARBARA KENNINGTON
GARDEN BRIGHTON:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CHELSEA 2011 - CHILSTONE OF TUNBRIDGE WELLS GARDEN DESIGNED BY HEATHER APPLETON - RACHEL DE THAME IN A SWING SEAT ABOVE BLUE CARPET LAWN 54269 (RM)
CHELSEA 2011 -
CHILSTONE OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CHELSEA 2011 - CHILSTONE OF TUNBRIDGE WELLS GARDEN DESIGNED BY HEATHER APPLETON - RACHEL DE THAME IN A SWING SEAT ABOVE BLUE CARPET LAWN 54268 (RM)
CHELSEA 2011 -
CHILSTONE OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CHELSEA 2011 - CHILSTONE OF TUNBRIDGE WELLS GARDEN DESIGNED BY HEATHER APPLETON - SWING SEAT ABOVE BLUE CARPET LAWN 54267 (RM)
CHELSEA 2011 -
CHILSTONE OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CAKE BOY HOUSE  LONDON: ICE SCULPTURE MADE OF GLASS  BY SCULPTOR BRUCE DENNY  ON A CHEST OF DRAWERS IN BEDROOM . ABOVE IS A PHOTOGRAPH OF ANDY WARHOL 54230 (RM)
CAKE BOY HOUSE
LONDON: 'ICE'..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CAKE BOY HOUSE  LONDON: LIVING ROOM AREA WITH FIREPLACE ON BACK WALL  JACKSON POLLOCK PAINTING ABOVE 54190 (RM)
CAKE BOY HOUSE
LONDON: LIVING ROOM..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER: KALLY ELLIS  LONDON: GLASS VASE OF LAVENDER SWEET PEAS ABOVE CLAUS PORTO SOAP IN BATHROOM 53349 (RM)
DESIGNER: KALLY ELLIS
LONDON: GLASS VASE OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER JANE CHURCHILL : ANTIQUE FRENCH CLOCK ABOVE FIREPLACE IN DRAWING ROOM 52684 (RM)
DESIGNER JANE
CHURCHILL : ANTIQUE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER JANE CHURCHILL : THE DRAWING ROOM - FAVOURITE PAINTINGS HUNG ABOVE A SOFA IN PRINTED COTTON BY TISSUS DHELENE. CUSHIONS FOUND AT BATTERSEA ANTIQUES FAIR 52676 (RM)
DESIGNER JANE
CHURCHILL : THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER JANE CHURCHILL : THE DRAWING ROOM - JANE SITS ON A SOFA WITH SOME OF HER FAVOURITE PAINTINGS HUNG ABOVE 52675 (RM)
DESIGNER JANE
CHURCHILL : THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER JANE CHURCHILL : THE DRAWING ROOM - FAVOURITE PAINTINGS HUNG ABOVE A SOFA 52674 (RM)
DESIGNER JANE
CHURCHILL : THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER JANE CHURCHILL : DRESSING TABLE IN MAIN BEDROOM WITH SKIRT MADE FROM ANTIQUE SHEET. PAINTINGS ABOVE BY BIANCA SMITH 52651 (RM)
DESIGNER JANE
CHURCHILL : DRESSING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BRUERN COTTAGES  OXFORDSHIRE: CHRISTMAS - FESTIVE FOLIAGE DECORATION WITH PLATE ABOVE FIREPLACES 52071 (RM)
BRUERN COTTAGES
OXFORDSHIRE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER: JACKY HOBBS  LONDON: LIVING ROOM AT CHRISTMAS - CANDLES   GLASS JAR WITH CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS ON MANTELPIECE ABOVE FIREPLACE 51859 (RM)
DESIGNER: JACKY HOBBS
LONDON: LIVING ROOM..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER BUTTER WAKEFIELD  LONDON - THE KITCHEN WITH BOTANICAL PRINTS ABOVE THE COOKER 51808 (RM)
DESIGNER BUTTER
WAKEFIELD LONDON -..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER BUTTER WAKEFIELD  LONDON - THE KITCHEN WITH BOTANICAL PRINTS ON THE WALLS ABOVE THE COOKER 51807 (RM)
DESIGNER BUTTER
WAKEFIELD LONDON -..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER: ANNE FOWLER - VIEW DOWN SIDE OF THE HOUSE - TERRACE ABOVE  CERCIS FOREST PANSY BELOW 47052 (RM)
DESIGNER: ANNE FOWLER
- VIEW DOWN SIDE OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER: ANNE FOWLER - VIEW DOWN SIDE OF THE HOUSE - TERRACE ABOVE  CERCIS FOREST PANSY BELOW 47051 (RM)
DESIGNER: ANNE FOWLER
- VIEW DOWN SIDE OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER: ANNE FOWLER - VIEW DOWN SIDE OF THE HOUSE - TERRACE ABOVE  CERCIS FOREST PANSY BELOW 47050 (RM)
DESIGNER: ANNE FOWLER
- VIEW DOWN SIDE OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER: ANNE FOWLER - THE LIVING ROOM - FLOWERS ON TABLE WITH PICTURE ABOVE 47026 (RM)
DESIGNER: ANNE FOWLER
- THE LIVING ROOM -..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER: ANNE FOWLER - THE LIVING ROOM - FLOWERS ON TABLE WITH PICTURE ABOVE 47025 (RM)
DESIGNER: ANNE FOWLER
- THE LIVING ROOM -..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
JOA STUDHOLMES LONDON HOME: PICTURE ABOVE FIREPLACE IN LIVING/SITTING ROOM 46371 (RM)
JOA STUDHOLME'S LONDON
HOME: PICTURE ABOVE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE KAPARELLI ESTATE  CORFU - LIVING ROOM WITH LIBRARY ON MEZZANINE FLOOR ABOVE 46172 (RM)
THE KAPARELLI ESTATE
CORFU - LIVING ROOM..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE KAPARELLI ESTATE  CORFU- LIVING ROOM PHOTOGRAPHED FROM MEZZANINE ABOVE LOOKING DOWN ONTO RAISED STONE FIREPLACE 46170 (RM)
THE KAPARELLI ESTATE
CORFU- LIVING ROOM..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
THE KAPARELLI ESTATE  CORFU - VIEW OVER LIVING ROOM FROM MEZZANINE FLOOR ABOVE 46169 (RM)
THE KAPARELLI ESTATE
CORFU - VIEW OVER..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
ROSE GRAY AND SCULPTOR DAVID MACILWAINE: BLUE PAINTED SQUARES ABOVE THE WINDOW 45352 (RM)
ROSE GRAY AND SCULPTOR
DAVID MACILWAINE:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CLARE MATTHEWS CHRISTMAS HOUSE INTERIOR: THE DINING ROOM - CANDLES  BAUBLES  HOLLY AND TAPESTRY ABOVE THE FIREPLACE 44803 (RM)
CLARE MATTHEWS
CHRISTMAS HOUSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CLARE MATTHEWS CHRISTMAS HOUSE INTERIOR: THE DINING ROOM - CANDLES  BAUBLES  HOLLY AND TAPESTRY ABOVE THE FIREPLACE 44802 (RM)
CLARE MATTHEWS
CHRISTMAS HOUSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CLARE MATTHEWS CHRISTMAS HOUSE INTERIOR: THE DINING ROOM - CANDLES  BAUBLES  HOLLY AND TAPESTRY ABOVE THE FIREPLACE 44801 (RM)
CLARE MATTHEWS
CHRISTMAS HOUSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CLARE MATTHEWS CHRISTMAS HOUSE INTERIOR: THE DINING ROOM - CANDLES ON THE MANTELPIECE ABOVE THE FIRE 44797 (RM)
CLARE MATTHEWS
CHRISTMAS HOUSE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
CHRISTMAS - LIVING ROOM - SILVER ANGEL ABOVE FIREPLACE - SARAH EASTEL LOCATIONS/ DI ABLEWHITE 44595 (RM)
CHRISTMAS - LIVING
ROOM - SILVER ANGEL..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
TANIA LAURIE  LONDON. WHITE BEDROOM WITH MIRROR ABOVE BED AND BEDSIDE TABLE WITH VASE OF SCENTED STOCK 43135 (RM)
TANIA LAURIE LONDON.
WHITE BEDROOM WITH..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
TANIA LAURIE  LONDON. WHITE BEDROOM WITH MIRROR ABOVE BED AND BEDSIDE TABLE WITH VASE OF SCENTED STOCK 43134 (RM)
TANIA LAURIE LONDON.
WHITE BEDROOM WITH..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BOONSHILL FARM AT CHRISTMAS: THE KITCHEN - CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS ABOVE THE AGA. DESIGNER: LISETTE PLEASANCE 40328 (RM)
BOONSHILL FARM AT
CHRISTMAS: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BOONSHILL FARM AT CHRISTMAS: THE KITCHEN - CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS ABOVE THE AGA. DESIGNER: LISETTE PLEASANCE 40327 (RM)
BOONSHILL FARM AT
CHRISTMAS: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BOONSHILL FARM AT CHRISTMAS: THE KITCHEN - CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS ABOVE THE AGA. DESIGNER: LISETTE PLEASANCE 40326 (RM)
BOONSHILL FARM AT
CHRISTMAS: THE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER - CHARLOTTE ROWE  LONDON: CHARLOTTE ROWES OWN GARDEN AT NIGHT - CLOSE KNIT WOODEN TRELLIS ABOVE WALL 39078 (RM)
DESIGNER - CHARLOTTE
ROWE LONDON:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BOONSHILL FARM  EAST SUSSEX. INTERIOR OF GUEST BEDROOM WITH MIRROR MADE FROM OLD WINDOW ABOVE FIREPLACE. POTTERY AND DESIGN BY LISETTE PLEASANCE 36655 (RM)
BOONSHILL FARM EAST
SUSSEX. INTERIOR OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BOONSHILL FARM  EAST SUSSEX. INTERIOR OF GUEST BEDROOM WITH MIRROR MADE FROM OLD WINDOW ABOVE FIREPLACE. POTTERY AND DESIGN BY LISETTE PLEASANCE 36654 (RM)
BOONSHILL FARM EAST
SUSSEX. INTERIOR OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
BOONSHILL FARM  EAST SUSSEX. INTERIOR OF BATHROOM WITH OVAL MIRROR MADE FROM OLD WINDOW ABOVE BATH. DESIGNER: LISETTE PLEASANCE 36646 (RM)
BOONSHILL FARM EAST
SUSSEX. INTERIOR OF..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
VEDDW HOUSE GARDEN  GWENT  WALES: DESIGNERS ANNE WAREHAM AND CHARLES HAWES - PINK SEAT/ BENCH ABOVE THE GRASSSES PARTERRE 35580 (RM)
VEDDW HOUSE GARDEN
GWENT WALES:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
VEDDW HOUSE GARDEN  GWENT  WALES: DESIGNERS ANNE WAREHAM AND CHARLES HAWES - PINK SEAT ABOVE THE GRASSES PARTERRE 35577 (RM)
VEDDW HOUSE GARDEN
GWENT WALES:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
VEDDW HOUSE GARDEN  GWENT  WALES: DESIGNERS ANNE WAREHAM AND CHARLES HAWES - PINK SEAT ABOVE THE GRASSES PARTERRE 35576 (RM)
VEDDW HOUSE GARDEN
GWENT WALES:..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
VILLA PROSILIO VIEWED FROM ABOVE THROUGH THE OLIVE GROVES. GINA PRICES CORFU GARDEN. 35051 (RM)
VILLA PROSILIO VIEWED
FROM ABOVE THROUGH..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
VILLA PROSILIO VIEWED FROM ABOVE THROUGH THE OLIVE GROVES. GINA PRICES CORFU GARDEN. 35050 (RM)
VILLA PROSILIO VIEWED
FROM ABOVE THROUGH..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
VILLA PROSILIO VIEWED FROM ABOVE THROUGH THE OLIVE GROVES. GINA PRICES CORFU GARDEN. 35049 (RM)
VILLA PROSILIO VIEWED
FROM ABOVE THROUGH..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
DESIGNER: CLARE MATTHEWS -  SPARKLING CHANDELIER PROJECT: CHANDELIER HANGING ABOVE TABLE 34453 (RM)
DESIGNER: CLARE
MATTHEWS - SPARKLING..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart
LA CHABAUDE  FRANCE. DESIGNER - PHILIPPE COTTET: CLIPPED PINE TREES ON TERRACE ABOVE STONE WALL 29382 (RM)
LA CHABAUDE FRANCE.
DESIGNER - PHILIPPE..
Price Image
View Details
>> Lightbox >> Cart